The Magnia® Reader is a sensitive, accurate, easy-to-use, low-cost instrument for use with immunochromatographic magnetic assays.
Magnetic immunoassays (MIAs) have many advantages, in particular the high sensitivity and precision with which magnetism can be measured and the fact that the full thickness of the lateral flow strip is read (not just the surface).
The Magnia® reader is small, light-weight, robust and has a battery powered option, making it very suitable for any situation where a rapid, sensitive, precise immunoassay is required.
The Magnia® reader is extremely easy to use. No calibration and minimal maintenance is required.
- Measures full thickness of lateral flow strip
- Sensitive, detects 2 ng of magnetite
- Repeatibility better than 2%
- Extremely light weight (<1 kg) and minimal footprint
- Disposable algorithm card for improved system control
- Rapid, easy and affordable
- Ideal for point-of-care / field testing
- Battery powered, alt. 110/240 AC
- Minimal maintenance
- Connectable to Laboratory Information System
- CE - marked
For a description of the assay procedure, please see the following short guide
- 50101-10 Magnia® Reader
Magnia® is a registered trademark of Magnasense Technologies Oy, a part of LifeAssays Group.